Saturday, December 31, 2005

Impatient

Tomorrow is the day. The day I will speak to Margi. I ask all who read this, to keep me and my family in prayer for this situation. The waiting has been driving me nuts...and now it is here. I am always so impatient. In love I am impatient. My impatience could cost me a lot.
Today I shoveled sileage today. I hate that smell, I am such a city girl lol. I wish I was with my friends celebrating New years. We dont even have any sparkling cider here... :( eh, sucks to be me.
2 of my friends are getting married. It's exciting. Can you tell I am filling space? I am bored, my parents are watching the avengers. Tomorrow I will be dreading a conversation. I will be impatient too. Grr. O boy

1 Comments:

Blogger Urkel said...

dude, we've become 'strong like bull.' ....or not. lol. dude, i had an awesome time with you and missy. : )

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home