Sunday, November 27, 2005

A RING!!




AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O my word. I screamed. I jumped up and down. I squealed. I got a big grin on my face. MY BIG SISTER IS ENGAGED!!!! Okay, so not my biological sister. But my big sister is getting married. [yeah, how long have we known this anyways??? wink wink] I am just so excited for her. I am closer to her than I could ever be with...well, I won't finish that bcuz of people who might read this. Anyways, I so luv my big sis. I Can't wait to see the ring. O my word!! Is it possible to be this happy for a person....O wait, IT IS!!! She totally called me, and we were both overly loud. lol. I appreciate her remembering me. Sometimes you just wonder about who will remember what. I am just SO glad i didn't have to hear it from my mother who heard it from my big sis' mother. I KNEW B4 MY MOM!! Thanks Beckie. I love people. And that causes me trouble sometimes. But what would love b without some heartache?Thank you Beckie for being a part of my life. :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Urkel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awwww....

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have done it any other way! Sometimes we have to know things before our parents!
Love you 'lil sis. See you soon! Beckie

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home