Thursday, October 20, 2005

Survey cool

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Bethany
Birthday:11/19/89
Birthplace:some hospital in RI
Current Location:same place for the last......lotsa years
Eye Color:yummy green
Hair Color:brown with hints of other junk in there that is fake
Height:5 like 4
Right Handed or Left Handed:right
Your Heritage:...the people who came b4 me....
The Shoes You Wore Today:some crappy brown shoes with nice heals that helped with my spraine ankle
Your Weakness:twizzlers, and....love
Your Fears:love...funny how that works
Your Perfect Pizza:Kingstown Pizza. I luv the bbq chicken pizza
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Graduate b4 spring break and visit someone. :P
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:HA!! i don't know that I have one. Kat...help me out here.....
Thoughts First Waking Up:what do i need to do know...sometimes I have thought's like.. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING!!!
Your Best Physical Feature:eyes. but u can't tell with my stupid glasses
Your Bedtime:11pm
Your Most Missed Memory:unbroken family
Pepsi or Coke:coke all the way, Pepsi is crap
MacDonalds or Burger King:BK!!
Single or Group Dates:group I have only been on one. Although u can't really call it that. haha
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:yuch neither
Chocolate or Vanilla:yummmm. CHOCOLATE!!!! duh
Cappuccino or Coffee:neither
Do you Smoke:nope
Do you Swear:nope
Do you Sing:o yeah. I love it
Do you Shower Daily:Actually, i need to go take a shower now... will this b over soon?
Have you Been in Love:Yes. Can u be in love without it being reciprocated?
Do you want to go to College:i dunno yet
Do you want to get Married:yes...and i know to who but...yeah....just...dazzle
Do you belive in yourself:uh... *pokes self* yes
Do you get Motion Sickness:is that what u call it?
Do you think you are Attractive:i guess i can be...in the right light (darkness)
Are you a Health Freak:nope
Do you get along with your Parents:occasionally
Do you like Thunderstorms:yes I love storms in Florida, Palm trees swaying are way cool
Do you play an Instrument:kinda
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:no
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:no
In the past month have you gone on a Date:no...not that I would REALLY know
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:no
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:not a WHOLE box but....
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:blech
In the past month have you been on Stage:yes...sunday. No wait, that was the "platform" :P
In the past month have you been Dumped:no. Dude it has been a while since there was someone else to love
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no....tis my secret desire though *giggles* shh...don't tell anyone
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:no
Ever been called a Tease:i dunno
Ever been Beaten up:not really
Ever Shoplifted:Once when i was little i took postcards from a store at disney. I didn't know u had to pay for them :P
How do you want to Die:-----------------------
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:whatever God wants me to be :D
What country would you most like to Visit:Botswana -- I miss u Fumwa
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:beautiful blue
Favourite Hair Color:nice Orli type brown
Short or Long Hair:above the shoulders...mmm i gotta picture in my mind...i like curls
Height:taller than me
Weight:does it really matter?
Best Clothing Style:again...does it really matter
Number of Drugs I have taken:none
Number of CDs I own:a lot of good stuff
Number of Piercings:in a guy???? none
Number of Tattoos:whatever
Number of things in my Past I Regret:is this about me or about a guy?

3 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

I don't know why this got so messed up...o well read my answers anyway

10:59 PM  
Blogger Urkel said...

yeah, Orlando has nice hair. i must say. he's nice all around. lol.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

YAY!!! i fixed it

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home