Saturday, September 17, 2005

O my word.

Before a thunderstorm came about and I was forced to shut off the computer I was about to say ......"I can feel the bile rising in my throat. I can feel the devil messing with my life. I can feel him laughing at me." Ok. Now. God is awesome. First let me explain. Lately I have feeling like crap because I have been going through a lot of crap. And a lot of crap. A lot of it had to do with the fact that I didn't feel like my relationship with Christ was what it was supposed to be. And it isn't. And because of all the stuff I have been going through, i have just wanted to go away somewhere away from people I know and be able to think and pray, alone. Then I was thinking that I couldn't wait until the revolve tour. That's when God worked in me. He just put on my heart the women who preach and minister to girls. I don't want to go into a secular profession. I realized that it was my flesh that was making me want to go to PBA and do music for the rest of my life. That is my problem. I haven't been looking to God for direction. I have been looking within me. Anyway, I felt like crying at first because I think I have known for a while that God didn't want me to sing for the rest of my life as a profession. I was upsetting because this has been what I wanted to do my whole life. But it isn't what God wants me to do. I feel God leading into ministry. I want to be a help to young girls who don't know what the heck is going on and i want to tell them that it's all right. God is never going to leave u. I don't know details yet and I want to talk with my pastor but, I want to be Gods vessel. I want to be the car that He is driving and I want the whole world to know that God is great. GOD IS GREAT!! I fi have to stay up all night and pray and read my Bible and pray and read my Bible, I will. I want everyone who reads this post to hold me to this. I want to be God's. All i needed to do was listen. Listen. God may be trying to tell u something. O my word. God is incredible. NO MORE SATAN. I am done having u rule my descisions. GOD IS MY LIFE.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

And I must say, thank u Margi for challenging me. Luv you.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sorry about the stuff thats going on in your life... i wish that there was some way i could do to make it a little better for you

12:40 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

God's got my back Kat. Thanks

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bee, you r so great dont let nething get you down. I luv ya. Luv ~Jess~

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Margi is an incredible example for us to look at (not towards). Look and see her world crumble beneath her eyes, everything she knew and loved reject her. Still you see the strength of the Lord pull her through & lift her high...She has always been for me, the same thing you're wanting to be for other young girls.
I know God will enrich your life & bless it for turning teens eyes upon Him!
You are an example to all of us & I will help and hold you accountable to your dreams...

10:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jess is awsome trying to not conform to the blogging... =)

Love you Bethany!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

crazy, dazzle? Confusion is within me

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home