Thursday, September 15, 2005

Growing Up


Today I was trying on dresses that I might wear for my sweet 16 party. My friend brought in her quinciniera dress [spelling?] for me to try on. I couldn't put the dress on myself because it was a bit tight and it zippered up the side, my mom had to help. Let me put a picture in ur mind.....A white strapless puffy (and I mean PUFFY) dress. I go into my room, not being able to see all of the dress in my mirror, and suddenly a get this....feeling in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't figure out what it was at first. After a little while, i realized something.....I am growing up. Such a wierd thing to say but all day I have been wondering if I am "mature" enough for college. I don't know if I am yet but, it was just the weirdest feeling in the world. The thing was, in that dress, I looked my age. I looked like I was supposed to. I dunno. I just wanted to put this somewhere. No conclusion really but hey, this isn't an essay for school. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine Fooks said...

love you, bee!
You have "matured" it's just that its inside and sometimes it takes a little "pressure" till you see it! Jesus is so in you, girl!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home