Saturday, September 10, 2005

Jazz



O my word.....i m happy. Today I went to the NBC10 health fit expo. That wasn't the best part. I tried 15 times to throw a ping pong ball into a bowl with a fish in it. There were a lot of little bowls. On the last chance I had, I got the ball into the dish. YEY!!! I had tried sooooo hard. What I got was a coupon to bring to a certain pet store so i could get a Betta fish. It is sooooo pretty, which means it is a male. When I was trying to figure out a name for it, my mom kept saying girly names like Ruby and junk. I don't want my fish to be GAY. But ya know, I named him Jazz. He is so pretty. I wuv him. He so cute. He is red and he looks kinda purplish in a spot. :D I happy

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Fishy is better. End of story. Period. Your homosexual jazzy, or the "gay one" as he will be known from here on out, is a sissy. Goldish[the betta fish] forever! Yeah! Actually, if the Gay One is so purdy, why don't you give him a mirror? Someone I know did that once. Their fish killed itself by hurling itself against the glass if its bowl trying to kill the 'other' fish. Haha, stupid fish... This post lacks my usual thought and effort. Well, to be stupid atleast. I need to watch some anime and mourn the loss of those oreo's I ate. Darn you, self!... I'm going to go now... eventually... Maybe... ... ... Yup, I'll be going... Right now... Oh, as a last note: Pinecone, you suck! You and your boring-ness! Had to be all chivalrous tonight, didn't we? I find that annoying. Darn you! Er, sorry just had to blow off some steam. Syonara!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

Smurf makes me happy. But....Jazz Baby IS THE BOMB. And he aint gay. That is my moms fault but i wont let her near him. and i wont let her call him jazzy...blech. I AM HAPPY I HAVE FISH. :P smurf.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home