Monday, September 05, 2005

First Entry

Seing as how I am clueless as to the whole blog thing is concerned, I must say cows fly in my duckpond. Seriously now....aw who m i kidding? Serious, me? Only when people are being stupid will I be serious. Which brings me to a question? Why are people so stupid??? I mean don't people think b4 they do things? Always think before u do something because u could affect someone who u didn't even think of. Wait..i m being serious. SO ladidadida. Jess, Beckie, Kat, and Margi are awesome friends. I will limit to 4 names bcuz there are too many people who i luv to death. Okay. I think my work here is done. Nanananananananana BATMAN.
God Bless

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome!!! i loved it

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home