Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ok Kat, I'll UPDATE!!




AAHH!!! O my goodness. I just like so just realized that I am graduating this year. Ok yeah I have known this for a couple of years, but......by the end of March, school will be no more. It is truly creepy. That is really as far as I can go on that subject. I am just unsure on some things. I am waiting for God to show me where I am supposed to go and what exactly He wants me to do.
Maybe I don't need to be waiting for Mr. Right but, he does exist, I have seen him with my own two eyes. He just isn't exactly MY Mr. Right. Well, that's all for now cuz my eyes are burning from onions and I am tired and hungry and i have already had dinner. I was told I was on drugs tonight cuz i said something about my purple cows. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny. Goodnight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the update... and graduating... it totally bites.. but college is great!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

college????? what is that??? what is it with u and words i know nothing about? :D

10:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol... you're totally gonna go to college and become something even greater than you already are... love you

11:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope your day got better! Love you!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home