Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I am tired of looking at that old post.







If u didn't know that I love Julie Andrews, then u don't know me. I absolutely love her. In my opinion she is a teriffic actress. I just love watching her. Once in a while there is one actress who is so incredably talented that u want to watch her over and over again. She brings her roles to life. My favorite movie is The Sound of Music, my second favortie movie is Princess Diaries 2, and my 3rd fave movie is Princess Diaries 1. They all have one thing in common but that has nothing to do with the fact that they are my fave movies. I hope J.A. makes some more movies. That scene in PD2 where J.A. sings with Raven made me cry and it made me jealous of Raven. The gazebo scene in the sound of music is the best scene ever. It is so beautiful. *sigh*. I need to watch it again. It is just so.... [wipes tears from eyes] beautiful. I'm out.










4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dude I like love her.... mostly out of influence of my dad... she's like his fav. actress! =)

9:32 PM  
Blogger Urkel said...

i'm commenting on julia roberts....i mean, julie andrews. lol. i'm going to add something to mine so you have something to comment on. peace.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

grrr urkel....just grrr!!! X-(

10:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Urk.. awesome.... =)

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home