Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Birthday and such







It's my b'day and I will party if I wanna!!! So technically it is not my b'day yet, but i don't think I will have time to write on my b'day. I have over 60 people coming to celebrate my 16th birthday. Can I say ack?!?!?! I had no idea I knew that many people. So what, I love a lot of people. What are you going to do? I was conversing with someone who is a part of my family today and she asked me where her invitation was. I had made a rule at the beginning that I would not invite anyone out of state because I did not want to ask that from anyone. I could have been childish and mentioned the same thing that she did to my family but.....i am supposed to be growing up right? I hate that certain people don't want certain people around. It makes me feel like crap. Again I am stuck in the middle. What can I do ya know? This is a continuing problem, how many years have I had to deal with this? Anyways, I was going to write about Tammy Trent. But I want to go to bed. But, she is awesome. I sent her an e-mail and she totally responded, the NEXT day. And her e-mail are like screaned or something. She is a cool person. I wish she was in my family. She totally looks different in person. YAY!! revolve was awesome. KAT FOUND THE ONE!!! lol ya chad. now we have to get someone for me. lol Love you Kat and my DLS CREW!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Urkel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll like your present. See you Saturday....THE DLS. lol.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Its not your birthday yet... lol
(I guess you can start partying early... oh no wait you can't b/c I wanna party too)
Oh and Tammy is my new best friend so of course she rocks!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

AWW... I love you.....


OH yeah... happy day of birth to you... <3 ya!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home