Saturday, December 17, 2005

Trials.

I guess I should update. This blog will be confusing to most because some things are really bothering me right now. Kat is the only, and i mean only, person who knows what is going on besides my family. And I can't say anything about it, because I know how rumors start. I was beating myself up at New Hope last night, and I wasn't letting myself find peace. Everywhere I looked reminded me of the thing going on right now. So many times I just wanted to get up and get out. I really don't know that there is anything else I can say. I know God will always be the same. Me saying that does not help the pain and numbness. There would only be one reason for me to stay anyway. One person.

4 Comments:

Blogger Urkel said...

bee, i'm ssssooooo sorry about what you're going through. i know what it's like to want to run away and just have everything be normal and right. i'm going through junk right now too. and it's really annoying and stupid and annoying...and annoying.....did i say annoying? yeah. it's driving me up the wall. everything is going wrong....not really but, lol. : \

: )

kat, you're popular! lol, you're who everyone talks to. thanks for everything. : ) (dance with me?)

1:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bee... i hate to say this but...pain is often a part of life.. as someone once told me... Crap is good fertilzer... =)

I love you kid!

Oh and Urk.... popularity aint got nothin on dance moves... lol

1:51 AM  
Blogger Urkel said...

oh, didn't mean it like that....two totally different statements in one paragraph...i think that's what you're talking about? lol.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Urkel said...

...or not now that i think about it....?

bee-izzle!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE DLS!!!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home