Thursday, February 02, 2006

Good but bad.

It was a good day, sorta. It turned out good for someone else, but not really so good for me. There has been a problem with a boy at the school. It could have escalated to someone getting hurt. So,yesterday, without permission from the person who was affected (who wasn't there anyway), I told the principal. I know it wasn't my place to say anything, but I really felt that God was pushing me to do it. Last night the girl affected was mad. Today, we were fine, and we sat in the sanctuary for a couple of hours with her upset, and me trying with everything I had to be a comfort to her. She wasn't bitter about what I did. And she was nervous about having to talk to her parents. I told her not to think of them as parents, but as "2 sticks that love you." ...I at least got a smile out of her. I talked to her later and things were good, we got a boy expelled from school...but things were good. I don't know about him. When I told the principal, I never really though about the kid, I was just thinking of my friend, the victim of it all. Well, I at least learned something today, I now know who my true friends are. My friends are not my fellow seniors who ignore me and are mad at me because i did the right thing, my friends are the people who were directly involved and who love me anyway. I know I did the right thing. I mean, the girl's mom even thanked me and said "u did the right thing." I hate the fact that at a Christian school, I am getting grief from my fellow classmates because I tried to protect someone. And if I was to tell them I felt God was pushing me to do it, then I would be ridiculed some more, and I am in a CHRISTIAN school. If my fellow seniors don't speak to me, then ok. I know who my true friends are now. I only have to sit with the seniors until I am out of there anyway. Who knows what God will do to all of our hearts.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl u did do the right thing.i'm proud of u.nw about these fellow senoirs who didnt even support u when u most needed them.....loose 'em.friends are there 4 u no metter what!even if u do sumthin they dont agree with,they just dont ditch u like that.dont let em get to you.if they r ignoring u just think of it as less people to be conserned about in life.they will come around 1nce they see dat u dont care.~fummie

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like your having lots of fun without me. I hope that everything turns out well, and that this year turns out to be the best year of your life. If you want to talk, Email me so I still know whats happening with my hommie! Talk to you later, Ben

P.S. Check out my other comment from the other blog thing.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Karlene said...

Hey , You e-mail me karlenerogers@cox.net
I love ya!!!!!!!!

1:15 AM  
Blogger Urkel said...

HAVE FUN ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!! you should tell him that you know me. lol, and i'll be seeing him the next week. aight, see you friday, ¿si?

tootles!

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there B, I don't know of the situation that you were commenting about, But from here it sounds like you definitely did the right thing. Love ya, 'DLS' momma

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home