Sunday, January 22, 2006

anywho

Yeah, so...It is interesting going to different churches. We can't go anywhere were we don't know anybody cuz like everybody used to go to GT. lol. Last week we went to heritage, today we went to faith fellowship. I liked it. I have to go to apponaug next week...ugh. My school needs prayer. It is going down the crapper. Some people are losing it, others are just hormonal women. I cant wait to be done with that school. With Master's Comm, I dont have to get a recomendation from my school teachers, thankfully. Me and my friend have no idea what to do for our graduation speeches. We know one person who is really helping us. WE just dont know what to say. Ok, maybe something could happen between now and June but, i don't know. Ugh for school. Grr. Okay now, grr with me ..... i cant hear u!!! GRR with me. Anyway. Buhbye

2 Comments:

Blogger Urkel said...

lovin' the hormonal women part. that made me laugh. lol. lalala, hopefully i'll see you around this week if not...

vere en viernes! (i'll see you friday!)

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold Up! Masters Comm? What is MAsters Comm? Do you mean Masters Commission? What aren't you telling me Beth? Email me to fill me in, Ben

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home