Monday, April 24, 2006

Healing

I am back. Bethany is back. For months I have been a person who I don't know. And now I am getting back to who I was. I also don't become sad when I hear the song "because of you" I no longer feel what the song says. I am healing. Something that I have realized about healing is that if you are not around a person who has done u wrong, it is harder to forgive and to heal. But if you try, then the healing process will begin. There have been a couple of people who have been caring about me and talking about me. Love is filling my heart. Doubt is being removed. The healing has begun.

5 Comments:

Blogger Urkel said...

have i seen you in a few weeks?

5:37 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

no u have not

7:14 PM  
Blogger Urkel said...

will i see you friday?

4:23 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

um..candy??? o, that is the day i start my diet....uh.....maybe i will be there. I miss y'all so i may just come cuz. ya know....i can

5:39 PM  
Blogger Kait Breidenbach said...

hey Bethany, I just saw sister sandy a few weeks ago. I hope you are doing well. That message you just wrote about healing was really inspirational. You remind me of one of my friends who talks like that. Wow! check out my blog, me and my friends take funny pictures of ourselves and it's just plain funny. I'll be praying for whatever you are going through.
KAIT

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home