Monday, April 10, 2006

Deep is Dark Man.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I have not posted since last month. hehehe
I don't really feel like getting deep. Deep is depressing
Yeah so i have 11 lifepacs till i graduate. Maybe I will finish by late may.
I got my graduation cap and gown today. Yay. It is so kewl.
June 11 is graduation. 10:45 in the morning. Mark the calenders. There will be a party to follow....yay.
I have to start practicing a song for the talent show at school. I am not sure what to sing though. I just want to be able to go over it with my voice teacher.
Anywho, I must go and either read a book or do extra in my schoolwork.
Yippee

2 Comments:

Blogger Urkel said...

go bee! go bee!! yeah, yeah, go bee!!! : )


how was being an angel yesterday? she definitely didn't fit you with your role. ooooooooooooo!!! burned!!!!!

:-D

4:46 PM  
Blogger Urkel said...

HAPPY EASTER!!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home